Dr. Sahani has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Gurender Sahani, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Torrington, CT. Dr. Sahani completed a residency at University Of Ct School Of Med. He currently practices at Center For Youth & Families and is affiliated with Charlotte Hungerford Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sahani is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- University Of Ct School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- Institute Of Living/Uconn, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Jln Medical College, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sahani?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gurender Sahani, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sahani's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sahani accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sahani frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Major Depressive Disorder, and Anxiety.
Dr. Sahani's office is located at 50 Litchfield St, Torrington, CT 06790. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Charlotte Hungerford Hospital
Center For Youth & Families
Charlotte Hungerford Hosp50 Litchfield St, Torrington, CT 06790 (860) 489-3391
Jewish Family Services
Jewish Family Services333 Bloomfield Ave Ste A, West Hartford, CT 06117 (860) 236-1927
- 3 68 S Main St Ste 2, West Hartford, CT 06107 (860) 673-6919
Wheeler Clinic91 Northwest Dr, Plainville, CT 06062 (860) 294-7300