Dr. Gunwant Mallik, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Terre Haute, IN. Dr. Mallik completed a residency at Clarian Indiana University Hospital. He currently practices at Terre Haute Regional Hospital and is affiliated with Mount Carmel St. Ann's. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mallik is board certified in Neurosurgery.
Terre Haute Regional Hospital3901 S 7th St, Terre Haute, IN 47802 Existing Patients: (812) 232-0021
Nerves LLC450 Alkyre Run Ste 300, Westerville, OH 43082 Existing Patients: (614) 942-0132
- Clarian Indiana University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Oh State University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mallik?
i cannot say enough about Dr. Mallik. He explained my condition, gave options on my care, and had me on my feet the same day as my surgery. Dr. Mallik operated on my back, and helped me through to the complete recovery, of my back and spirit. When I think of Dr. Mallik, my remembrance is a friendly face, and a smile. From the first time I met Dr. Mallik, my life has been enriched, and my outlook is nothing but positive.
- Mount Carmel St. Ann's
- Mount Carmel West
- OhioHealth Grant Medical Center
- Riverside Methodist Hospital