Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Gunateet Goswami, MD is a cardiology specialist in Clinton Township, MI. Dr. Goswami completed a residency at North Shore University Hospital. He currently practices at Macomb Cardiology Associates PC and is affiliated with Henry Ford Macomb Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of Bombay / Grant Medical College, Medical School
- Brooklyn Hospital Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- North Shore University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Alliance Health Care
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Health Net
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Priority Health
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Goswami?
Dr. Goswami has taken care of my husband for the last 3 years thru many serious health problems not stemming from his heart but causing problems with his heart. I truly believe my husband would not be alive if it were not for Dr. Goswami's care. Every Dr and nurse that cared for my husband shared their respect for him and his PA's. Lauren and Whitney are so smart and caring. A phone call to his office is always responded to the same day. Best Dr ever!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Goswami has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Goswami frequently treats Endocarditis, Electrocardiogram (EKG), and Hyperlipidemia.
Dr. Goswami's office is located at 43475 Dalcoma Dr Ste 200, Clinton Township, MI 48038. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospital