Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Guillermo Vanegas, MD is a pulmonologist in San Leandro, CA. Dr. Vanegas completed a residency at Mercy Hospital Med Center. He currently practices at Kindred Hospital-san Francisco Bay Area and is affiliated with Alta Bates Summit Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Mercy Hospital Med Center, Residency Hospital
- St Joseph Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Temple University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Catholic University Of The Sacred Heart Faculty Of Med, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Delta Health System
- First Health
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vanegas?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Guillermo Vanegas, MD on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Vanegas's profile.
Dr. Vanegas frequently treats the following conditions: Respiratory Failure, Pneumonia, and COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease). See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Vanegas' office is located at 2800 Benedict Dr, San Leandro, CA 94577. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Vanegas is able to speak Italian and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Guillermo Vanegas, MD is affiliated with Alta Bates Summit Medical Center.
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center