Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (713) 903-2841, and for other questions, call (713) 441-1100.
Dr. Guillermo Torre-Amione, MD
New Patient(713) 565-8902
Dr. Guillermo Torre-Amione, MD is a cardiology specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Torre-Amione completed a residency at Internal Medicine/Cardiology Methodist Hospital Houston. He currently practices at Houston Methodist DeBakey Cardiology Associates and is affiliated with Houston Methodist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Torre-Amione is board certified in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
Houston Methodist DeBakey Cardiology Associates
Houston Methodist Department of Cardiology6550 Fannin St Ste 1901, Houston, TX 77030 Call
- Baylor College of Medicine Houston Texas, Fellowship Hospital
- Internal Medicine/Cardiology Methodist Hospital Houston, Residency Hospital
- The University of Chicago Chicago Illinois, Internship Hospital
- Instituto Tecnologico Y Estudios Superiores De Monterry-Monterrery, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Torre-Amione?
Dr. Torre is one of the kindest physician in this group. He talks to the patient and not at the patient. He has total respect for those of us suffering in heart failure. Thank God for him.
- Houston Methodist Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Guillermo Torre-Amione, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Torre-Amione's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Torre-Amione accepts your insurance.
Dr. Torre-Amione frequently treats Cardiovascular Diagnostic Test, Coronary Angiogram, and Pharmacologic Stress Test, Adenosine.
Dr. Torre-Amione's office is located at 6550 Fannin St Ste 1901, Houston, TX 77030. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Torre-Amione speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Torre-Amione has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.