Click here to compare with other Pulmonologists.
Dr. Guillermo Amurao, MD is a pulmonologist in Galion, OH. Dr. Amurao completed a residency at Medical College of Ohio at Toledo. He currently practices at Avita Health System - Galion Hospital and is affiliated with Avita Ontario. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Amurao is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- Medical College of Ohio at Toledo, Residency Hospital
- Medical College of Ohio, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- University Of Toledo, Bowling Green State Univiersity, Medical College Of Ohio, Other Education — 2003
- Medical College of Ohio at Toledo, Internship Hospital — 1997
- University of the Philippines Manila College of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- University Of The Philippines Manila, College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- Univ of the Philippines, Undergraduate School — 1987
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Georgia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Principal Financial Group
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Pulmonologists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Amurao?
I cannot begin to say enough about Dr Amurao and his staff at AVITA. He has been a true blessing to my mom who just recently started to see him as a patient. She has seen other pulmonologists in the past and Dr Amurao is in my opinion by far the best of the best! He has relieved my mom’s unmanaged COPD that she has struggled with for years. He has excellent bed side manner and talks to my mom and my dad who accompanies her to appointments in a way where they both understand everything that is going on with her. He is supportive encouraging and extremely knowledgeable in his field. He is someone who really puts a considerable amount of time and effort into treatments while putting his patient first always. I am so grateful we found him! He also has a very caring and empathetic staff that work with him. His nurses go above and beyond for patients in my opinion. Thank You Dr. Amurao!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Amurao frequently treats COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease), Allergic Rhinitis, and Animal Allergies.
Dr. Amurao's office is located at 269 Portland Way S, Galion, OH 44833. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Amurao speaks Spanish, Filipino, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Amurao has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Avita Ontario
- Doctors Hospital
Avita Health System - Galion Hospital
Michael Swiatek, DPM269 Portland Way S, Galion, OH 44833 (419) 462-3322
Guillermo Amurao MD PC
Guillermo Amurao MD PC3623 J Dewey Gray Cir Ste 107, Augusta, GA 30909 (706) 922-7400
Guillermo Amurao, MD, MPH, FCCP
Guillermo Amurao, MD, MPH, FCCP270 Portland Way S, Galion, OH 44833 (419) 462-4588