Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Guarionex Decastro, MD
Dr. Guarionex Decastro, MD is a urologic oncology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Decastro completed a residency at Overlook Hospital. He currently practices at Foot Associates of New York and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Decastro is board certified in Urology.
- New York Presbyterian Hosp Columbia Univ Medical Ctr, Internship Hospital
- University of Chicago Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Overlook Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Columbia University / College of Physicians And Surgeons, Medical School — 2004
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Decastro?
I happened to make the appointment with Dr. DeCastro before I read the reviews here and was a bit concerned about what my experience would be, but both him and his team were excellent. He listened attentively to what I had to say and explained very clearly the next steps in my course of care. I’ve also seen other good reviews for him so I’d say don’t discount him over a few disgruntled patients.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian/The Allen Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Decastro has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Guarionex Decastro, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Decastro's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Decastro accepts your insurance.
Dr. Decastro frequently treats Bladder Cancer, Kidney Cancer, and Blood in Urine (Hematuria).
Dr. Decastro's office is located at 5141 Broadway, New York, NY 10034. Find other locations and directions.