Dr. Grigoriy Mashkevich, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Mashkevich completed a residency at New York Medical College. He currently practices at New York Eye & Ear Infirmry OTO and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Beth Israel. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mashkevich is board certified in Otolaryngology.
New York Eye & Ear Infirmry OTO
New York Eye & Ear Infirmry OTO310 E 14th St, New York, NY 10003 (212) 737-8700
- Ucla Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- New York Medical College, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Petrie Campus, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Medical School — 2002
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Locals (any local)
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
- Principal Life
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mashkevich?
I had a great experience as a patient of Dr. Mashkevich. He was very attentive and understanding with all my concerns before we proceeded with the scheduled procedure. The office environment was pleasant and the staff was very friendly and helpful. I would recommend Dr. Mashkevich to my friends and family.
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel