Dr. Labun has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Grigoriy Labun, MD is a psychiatry specialist in East Weymouth, MA. Dr. Labun completed a residency at Tufts Med Center. He currently practices at Weymouth Medical Practice and is affiliated with St. Elizabeth's Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Labun is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Tufts Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Tufts Med Center, Internship Hospital
- State Jewish Academy, Medical School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Labun?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Grigoriy Labun, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Labun's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Labun accepts your insurance.
Dr. Labun frequently treats Opioid Dependence, ADHD and-or ADD, and Anxiety.
Dr. Labun's office is located at 884 Washington St Ste 2, East Weymouth, MA 02189. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- St. Elizabeth's Medical Center