Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Grigor Badalyan, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Monroe, NC. Dr. Badalyan completed a residency at Wv University; Ruby Meml. He currently practices at CHARNC-CAROLINAS MEDICAL CENTER - and is affiliated with Atrium Health Anson. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Badalyan is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- Allegheny General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Allegheny General Hospital/Western Pennsylvania Hospital Medical Education Consortium, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Wv University; Ruby Meml, Residency Hospital — 2004
- West Virginia University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2002
- YEREVAN STATE MEDICAL INSTITUTE, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- National Elevator
- Universal American
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Critical Care Medicine Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Badalyan?
Very caring and friendly. He answers questions in a way you can understand. Always takes time to make sure you know what's going on with your health.
Frequently Asked Questions
Click here to compare with other Critical Care Medicine Specialists.
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
Dr. Badalyan frequently treats the following conditions: COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease), Emphysema, and Sleep Apnea. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Badalyan's office is located at 600 Hospital Dr, Monroe, NC 28112. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Badalyan is able to speak Russian, Armenian, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Grigor Badalyan, MD is affiliated with Atrium Health Anson and Atrium Health Carolinas Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Grigor Badalyan, MD holds board certifications in Critical Care Medicine and Internal Medicine.
There is a star rating of 5/5 for Dr. Grigor Badalyan, MD. Patients say that they trusted the provider's decisions and the provider explained conditions well. See all patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Atrium Health Anson
- Atrium Health Carolinas Medical Center
- Atrium Health Union
Charnc-carolinas Medical Center -
Atrium Health Union600 Hospital Dr, Monroe, NC 28112 (704) 283-3391
Pulmonary and Sleep Medicine- Monroe1550 Faulk St Ste 3120, Monroe, NC 28112 (980) 993-6321
Union Pulmonary Slp Spec Waxhaw
Union Pulmonary Slp Spec Waxhaw2700 Providence Rd S Ste 225, Waxhaw, NC 28173 (704) 226-0413