Dr. Gretchen Foley, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Foley's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Gretchen Foley, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Rochester, NY. Dr. Foley completed a residency at Wright State University. She currently practices at Rochester Psychiatric Center. Dr. Foley is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry.
- University Of Rochester Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Wright State University, Residency Hospital — 2010
- Wright State University, Internship Hospital — 2007
- Northeastern Ohio Universities College Of Medicine, Medical School — 2006
- YOUNGSTOWN STATE UNIVERSITY, Undergraduate School — 2002
Rochester Psychiatric Center1111 Elmwood Ave, Rochester, NY 14620 Existing Patients: (585) 241-1200
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Foley?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Foley accepts your insurance.
Dr. Foley frequently treats Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback), Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), and Schizophrenia.
Dr. Foley's office is located at 1111 Elmwood Ave, Rochester, NY 14620. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Foley has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.