Dr. Gretchen Koontz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Koontz's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Gretchen Koontz, MD is a maternal-fetal medicine specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Koontz completed a residency at University of Washington Medical Center. She currently practices at Atlanta Maternal-fetal Medicine An Affiliate of Obstetrix Medical Grou and is affiliated with Northside Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- University of Washington Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2003
- University of Washington Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Emory University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Koontz?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Koontz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Koontz frequently treats High Risk Pregnancy, Pregnancy Ultrasound, and Intrauterine Growth Restriction.
Dr. Koontz's office is located at 980 Johnson Ferry Rd Ste 660, Atlanta, GA 30342. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Koontz has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northside Hospital