Call (316) 333-4531 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Gretchen Irwin, MD is a family medicine specialist in Wichita, KS. Dr. Irwin completed a residency at University of Missouri-Kansas City (UMKC) School of Medicine. She currently practices at Wesley Family Medicine and is affiliated with Wesley Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Irwin is board certified in Family Practice.
- University of North Carolina School of Medicine | University of Missouri- Kansas City (UMKC) School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Missouri-Kansas City (UMKC) School of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine | Rockhurst University, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Wesley Family Medicine
Wesley Family Medicine850 N Hillside St, Wichita, KS 67214 Existing Patients: (316) 333-4531
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Irwin?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Irwin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Gretchen Irwin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Irwin's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Irwin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Irwin frequently treats Obesity, Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening, and Vaccination.
Dr. Irwin's office is located at 850 N Hillside St, Wichita, KS 67214. Find other locations and directions.
- Wesley Medical Center