Dr. Gretchen Campbell, MD is a neurology specialist in Clarksville, TN. Dr. Campbell completed a residency at Virginia Commonwealth University/Medical College Of Virginia. She currently practices at KCA NEUROLOGY and is affiliated with Williamson Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Campbell is board certified in Neurology.
- Virginia Commonwealth University/Medical College Of Virginia, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College of Virginia School of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Meharry Medical College School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1999
- University of Alabama, Undergraduate School — 1991
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- POMCO Group
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Campbell?
I saw Dr. Campbell once when my doctor had moved, and even though she was not my usual doctor and was not accepting new patients at the time, she was thorough, compassionate, and knowledgeable about my condition, tests, and concerns. She took time to go over my options and never made me feel like I wasn't "her patient." Highly recommend her!
- Williamson Medical Center