Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Woo accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gregory Woo, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Gastonia, NC. Dr. Woo completed a residency at Shands Hospital at the University of Florida. He currently practices at Caromont Heart and Vascular and is affiliated with Caromont Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Shands Hospital at the University of Florida, Other Education — 2006
- Shands Hospital at the University of Florida, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Shands Hospital at the University of Florida, Residency Hospital — 2001
- U FL Shands Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1999
- University of Mississippi, Medical School — 1998
- Southern Methodist University, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Thrivent Financial
- Universal American
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Woo?
You are amazing.. Thank you
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Woo frequently treats Ventricular Tachycardia (VT), Sinus Bradycardia, and Tilt Testing or Cardiac Event Monitors.
Dr. Woo's office is located at 2555 Court Dr Ste 200, Gastonia, NC 28054. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Woo has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Caromont Regional Medical Center