Click here to compare with other Nephrology Specialists.
Dr. Gregory Smith, MD is a nephrology specialist in Columbia, SC. Dr. Smith completed a residency at University of North Carolina Hospital. He currently practices at Columbia Nephrology Associates PA and is affiliated with Lexington Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Smith is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University of North Carolina Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- University of North Carolina Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2006
- University of North Carolina Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Medical University of South Carolina, Medical School — 2003
- U NC Chapel Hill, Undergraduate School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Smith?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Smith frequently treats Anemia, Acidosis, and Diabetes With Renal Manifestations.
Dr. Smith's office is located at 121 Park Central Dr Ste 101, Columbia, SC 29203. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Smith has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lexington Medical Center
- MUSC Health Columbia Medical Center Downtown
- Prisma Health Baptist Hospital
- Prisma Health Richland Hospital