Dr. Smith has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Gregory Smith, MD is a nephrology specialist in Columbia, SC. Dr. Smith completed a residency at University of North Carolina Hospital. and is affiliated with Lexington Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Smith is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University of North Carolina Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- University of North Carolina Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2006
- University of North Carolina Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Medical University Of South Carolina, Medical School — 2003
- U NC Chapel Hill, Undergraduate School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 121 Park Central Dr Ste 200, Columbia, SC 29203 Existing Patients: (803) 252-9907
Saluda Pointe Family Medicine3630 Sunset Blvd, West Columbia, SC 29169 Existing Patients: (803) 999-1448
Fresenius Kidney Care South Congaree1000 Ramblin Rd, West Columbia, SC 29172 Existing Patients: (803) 772-6048
Fresenius Medical Care Irmo1012 Lykes Ln, Irmo, SC 29063 Existing Patients: (803) 749-7088
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Smith?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gregory Smith, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Smith's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Smith accepts your insurance.
Dr. Smith frequently treats Anemia, Acidosis, and Diabetes With Renal Manifestations.
Dr. Smith's office is located at 121 Park Central Dr Ste 200, Columbia, SC 29203. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lexington Medical Center
- Prisma Health Baptist Hospital
- Prisma Health Baptist Parkridge Hospital
- Prisma Health Richland Hospital
- Providence Health