Dr. Gregory Coppola, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Coppola's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Gregory Coppola, DO is a integrative medicine specialist in Erie, PA. Dr. Coppola completed a residency at James H Quillen College Med. He currently practices at LECOM Regenerative Medicine. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Sparrow Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- James H Quillen College Med, Residency Hospital
- James H Quillen College Med, Internship Hospital
- St. Mary's University Of Texas, Undergraduate School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Kaiser Permanente
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Mutual of Omaha
- MVP Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
- Universal Health Network
- UPMC Health Plan
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
LECOM Regenerative Medicine
Dr. Greg Coppola5215 Peach St, Erie, PA 16509 Existing Patients: (814) 868-8610
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Coppola?
Personable, compassionate, knowledgeable, integrative, excellent listener, ... He has helped me become healthier and I am grateful for the care and guidance he provides.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Coppola accepts your insurance.
Dr. Coppola frequently treats Musculoskeletal Function Test, Fibromyalgia, and Chronic Neck Pain.
Dr. Coppola's office is located at 5215 Peach St, Erie, PA 16509. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Coppola has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.