Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Gregory Green, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Paris, TX. Dr. Green completed a residency at Duke University Medical Center. He currently practices at Paris Orthopedic Clinic and is affiliated with Paris Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Green is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Duke University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Duke University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Baylor University, Medical School — 1998
- Stanford University, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Assurant Health
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Mutual of Omaha
- Scott & White Health Plan
- Universal American
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Paris Orthopedic Clinic
Paris Orthopedic Clinic3435 NE Loop 286, Paris, TX 75460 Existing Patients: (903) 737-0000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Green?
Professional & compassionate, very caring. He gives almost painless injections & explains every step. Never makes you feel like he is in a hurry. Great doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Green frequently treats Joint Pain, Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain, and Limb Pain.
Dr. Green's office is located at 3435 NE Loop 286, Paris, TX 75460. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Green speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Green has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Paris Regional Medical Center
- Paris Regional Medical Center - South Campus