Dr. Gregory Flynn, MD is a interventional pain medicine specialist in Tampa, FL. Dr. Flynn completed a residency at U South Fla. He currently practices at Spine Diagnostic and Intervention. Dr. Flynn is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Spine Diagnostic and Intervention
Spine Diagnostic and Intervention2808 W Dr Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Tampa, FL 33607 Existing Patients: (800) 224-5202
- Cleveland Clinic Fdn, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- U South Fla, Residency Hospital — 1986
- U Md, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Naval Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Flynn?
I have been a patient since 2015 and Dr Flynn has operated on me probably 2 dozen times. I trust him with my life. He is to the point and explains conditions well. Not only did he treat my pain aggressively after a car accident, but he’s made sure I got in for imaging when I couldn’t reach my neurosurgeon. I have referred many friends to his practice and they have all been pleased with his quality of care.