Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (442) 274-0577, and for other questions, call (760) 631-3000.
Dr. Gregory Sahagian, MD
New Patient(760) 456-9916
Dr. Gregory Sahagian, MD is a neurology specialist in Carlsbad, CA. Dr. Sahagian completed a residency at University of California San Diego (UCSD). He currently practices at The Neurology Center and is affiliated with Palomar Medical Center Downtown Escondido. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sahagian is board certified in Neurology.
The Neurology Center
The Neurology Center6010 Hidden Valley Rd Ste 200, Carlsbad, CA 92011 Call
The Neurology Center
NORTH COUNTY NEUROLOGY ASSOCIATES dba THE NEUROLOGY CENTER9850 Genesee Ave Ste 530, La Jolla, CA 92037 Call
- State University of New York / Health Science Center At Stony Brook, Internship Hospital
- University of California San Diego (UCSD), Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- University of California San Diego (UCSD), Residency Hospital — 1999
- Winthrop U Hosp-Suny Stony Brook, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Columbia University / College of Physicians And Surgeons, Undergraduate School — 1991
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Sharp Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sahagian?
Best doctor that I have ever met! So grateful because he truly cares about his patients and doesn't just brush off everything as "it's just anxiety." I just wish I would have met him sooner.
- Palomar Medical Center Downtown Escondido
- Palomar Medical Center Poway
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- Tri-City Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sahagian has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Gregory Sahagian, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sahagian's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sahagian accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sahagian frequently treats Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy, Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuritis , and Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy.
Dr. Sahagian's office is located at 6010 Hidden Valley Rd Ste 200, Carlsbad, CA 92011. Find other locations and directions.