Dr. Gregory Sahagian, MD
New Patient(858) 294-0061
Dr. Gregory Sahagian, MD is a neurology specialist in Carlsbad, CA. Dr. Sahagian completed a residency at University of California San Diego (UCSD). He currently practices at The Neurology Center and is affiliated with Palomar Medical Center Downtown Escondido. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sahagian is board certified in Neurology.
The Neurology Center
The Neurology Center6010 Hidden Valley Rd Ste 200, Carlsbad, CA 92011 (760) 631-3000
- State University of New York / Health Science Center At Stony Brook, Internship Hospital
- University of California San Diego (UCSD), Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- University of California San Diego (UCSD), Residency Hospital — 1999
- Winthrop U Hosp-Suny Stony Brook, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Medical School — 1995
- Columbia University / College of Physicians And Surgeons, Undergraduate School — 1991
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Health Net
- Sharp Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sahagian?
Best doctor that I have ever met! So grateful because he truly cares about his patients and doesn't just brush off everything as "it's just anxiety." I just wish I would have met him sooner.
- Palomar Medical Center Downtown Escondido
- Palomar Medical Center Poway
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- Tri - City Medical Center