Dr. Gregory Parker, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Parker's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Gregory Parker, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. Parker completed a residency at U Okla Tulsa Med Coll Affil. He currently practices at Last Known Location. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Parker is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- U Okla Tulsa Med Coll Affil, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
- Coventry Health Care of Oklahoma
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Last Known Location3525 NW 56th St, Oklahoma City, OK 73112 Existing Patients: (405) 942-9200
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Parker?
Amongst the best of the best! Dr Parker is very personable and compassionate. He always takes the time to listen and to explain. He truly cares about his patients.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Parker accepts your insurance.
Dr. Parker frequently treats Anemia, Bleeding Disorders, and Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia.
Dr. Parker's office is located at 3525 NW 56th St, Oklahoma City, OK 73112. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Parker has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.