Dr. Gregory Harrison, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Harrison completed a residency at Cleveland Clinic Foundation. He currently practices at Millennium Neurosugery, PA and is affiliated with Portneuf Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Harrison is board certified in Neurosurgery.
Millennium Neurosugery, PA
Millennium Neurosurgery2855 Campus Dr, Minneapolis, MN 55441 Existing Patients: (763) 553-2073
St. Luke's Clinic - Northwest Neurosurgery Associates
St. Luke's Clinic - Northwest Neurosurgery Associates190 E Bannock St, Boise, ID 83712 Existing Patients: (208) 381-5500
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Residency Hospital
- Loyola University Of Chicago/Stritch School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1995
- Altius Health Plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Harrison?
Simply the brightest, most compentent, and empathic neurosurgeon in this state.
- Portneuf Medical Center
- St. Luke's Boise Medical Center