Click here to compare with other Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialists.
Dr. Gregory Rosen, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Redondo Beach, CA. Dr. Rosen completed a residency at Northwestern Center Feinberg School of Medicine. He currently practices at Reproductive Partners Medical Group and is affiliated with Torrance Memorial Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- La Co Usc Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Northwestern Center Feinberg School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Cedars-Sinai/UCLA, Internship Hospital — 1982
- University of Colorado At Denver, Medical School — 1981
- University of Colorado At Denver, Undergraduate School — 1979
- Colorado College, Undergraduate School — 1976
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rosen?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rosen has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rosen frequently treats Infertility Evaluation, In Vitro Fertilization, and Cervical Polyps.
Dr. Rosen's office is located at 510 N Prospect Ave Ste 202, Redondo Beach, CA 90277. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rosen speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Reproductive Partners Medical Group510 N Prospect Ave Ste 202, Redondo Beach, CA 90277 (310) 318-3010