Dr. Riva has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Gregory Riva, MD is a cardiology specialist in Hemet, CA. He currently practices at Hemet Heart Medical Center and is affiliated with Hemet Valley Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Riva is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Eastern Virginia Medical School Of The Medical College Of Hampton Roads, Medical School — 2004
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hemet Heart Medical Center
Hemet Heart Medical Center1275 E Latham Ave Ste A, Hemet, CA 92543 Existing Patients: (951) 652-5555
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Riva?
Dr Gregory Riva is a great heart specialist- excellent doctor and his staff is exceptional too-very thorough and professional.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Riva accepts your insurance.
Dr. Riva frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Riva's office is located at 1275 E Latham Ave Ste A, Hemet, CA 92543. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Riva speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hemet Valley Medical Center