Call (303) 327-4700 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Gregory Proctor, MD is a nephrology specialist in Aurora, CO. Dr. Proctor completed a residency at University Of Colorado. He currently practices at Colorado Kidney Care and is affiliated with Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Proctor is board certified in Nephrology.
- University Of Colorado, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Colorado, Residency Hospital
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Colorado Kidney Care
Colorado Kidney Care1411 S Potomac St Ste 200, Aurora, CO 80012 Existing Patients: (303) 327-4700
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Proctor?
Expert in kidney failure but above all expert in human & paitnet care.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gregory Proctor, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Proctor's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Proctor accepts your insurance.
Dr. Proctor frequently treats End-Stage Renal Disease, Chronic Kidney Diseases, and Hyperkalemia.
Dr. Proctor's office is located at 1411 S Potomac St Ste 200, Aurora, CO 80012. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Proctor speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Proctor has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center
- North Suburban Medical Center
- The Medical Center of Aurora
- Parker Adventist Hospital
- Rose Medical Center