Dr. Gregory Penny, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Penny's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Gregory Penny, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Omaha, NE. Dr. Penny completed a residency at University Of Ne Med Center. He currently practices at Boys Town Pediatrics and is affiliated with Boys Town National Research Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Penny is board certified in Pediatrics.
- University Of Ne Med Center, Residency Hospital
- University Of Missouri--Columbia School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1994
- Allied Benefit Systems
- American Republic
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Health Net
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medicaid of Iowa
- Medicaid of Nebraska
- Meritain Health
- Midlands Choice
- Principal Financial Group
- Principal Life
- Providence Health Plans
- The Benefit Group (TBG)
- Thrivent Financial
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Boys Town Pediatrics
Boys Town Pediatrics7205 W Center Rd, Omaha, NE 68124 Existing Patients: (531) 355-7684
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Penny?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Penny accepts your insurance.
Dr. Penny frequently treats Otitis Media, Wellness Examination, and Pediatric Overweight.
Dr. Penny's office is located at 7205 W Center Rd, Omaha, NE 68124. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Penny has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boys Town National Research Hospital