Dr. Sanders has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Gregory Sanders, MD is a cardiology specialist in Scottsdale, AZ. Dr. Sanders completed a residency at Boston Medical Center. He currently practices at Atria Heart Clinic and is affiliated with Honorhealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sanders is board certified in Cardiology.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Med Ctr, Harvard U, Fellowship Hospital
- Boston Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Boston Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Atria Heart Clinic
Atria Heart Clinic16427 N Scottsdale Rd Ste 100, Scottsdale, AZ 85254 Existing Patients: (480) 718-5072
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sanders?
Fifteen plus years has proven that Dr. Sanders is the smartest guy in the room but doesn't feel a need to show it! At eighty I have to see a lot of specialists but Dr. Sanders is always #1. Office Visits are to be looked forward too.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gregory Sanders, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sanders' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sanders accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sanders frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Sanders' office is located at 16427 N Scottsdale Rd Ste 100, Scottsdale, AZ 85254. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sanders speaks Spanish, French, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Honorhealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Thompson Peak Medical Center