Dr. Gregory Lynch, MD is a sports medicine specialist in Overland Park, KS. Dr. Lynch completed a residency at Boston University School Of Medicine. He currently practices at Kansas City Bone & Joint Clinic and is affiliated with Adventhealth Ottawa. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lynch is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
Kansas City Bone & Joint Clinic
Kansas City Bone & Joint Clinic10701 Nall Ave Ste 200, Overland Park, KS 66211 Existing Patients: (913) 381-5225
- Minneapolis Sports Mc, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Boston University School Of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1998
- University of Kansas / School of Medicine, Medical School — 1993
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lynch?
I was recommended Dr. Lynch by my PCP for a torn ACL, MCL, and meniscus. Due to Covid, my schedule was delayed 2 months. When I finally received my surgery, I was greeted by friendly nurses that allowed me to ask questions. Dr. Lynch was also able to swing by between surgeries to check to see how I was doing and assured the anxiety I was experiencing was very common. After the surgery, he was able to follow-up with me post-op to ensure my belief that everything went as planned. Even in his follow-up, he was able to sit in the room with me when checking me out and gave me the do's and don'ts so that i didn't reinjure myself. His reputation precedes him. He's simply the best surgeon around.
- Adventhealth Ottawa
- Menorah Medical Center
- Olathe Medical Center
- Saint Luke's South Hospital