Dr. Jones has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Gregory Jones, DO is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Montgomery, AL. Dr. Jones completed a residency at Wright Patterson Afb/Wright State University. He currently practices at Jackson Clinic Obstetrics and Gynecology and is affiliated with Baptist Medical Center East. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Wright Patterson Afb/Wright State University, Residency Hospital — 2010
- Wright Patterson Afb/Wright State University, Internship Hospital — 2007
- Oklahoma State Univ Center For Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 2006
- University of Alabama At Birmingham, Other Education — 1999
- Auburn University, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- VIVA Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Jackson Clinic Obstetrics and Gynecology
Jackson Clinic Obstetrics and Gynecology1758 Park Pl Ste 301, Montgomery, AL 36106 Existing Patients: (334) 284-1500
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jones?
Dr Jones has been my daughter and I doctor for 4yrs now he has a perfect personality and takes time with his patients. Excellent bedside manners. All my procedures was excellent and my recovery time was as well.... Love Dr G Jones
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gregory Jones, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Jones' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Jones accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jones frequently treats Chronic Pelvic Pain, Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis, and Yeast Infections.
Dr. Jones' office is located at 1758 Park Pl Ste 301, Montgomery, AL 36106. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Medical Center East
- Crenshaw Community Hospital
- Jackson Hospital and Clinic