Dr. Andrecyk has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Gregory Andrecyk, MD is a family medicine specialist in Somersworth, NH. Dr. Andrecyk completed a residency at Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine Dept Family Practice. He currently practices at Hilltop Family Practice and is affiliated with Frisbie Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine Dept Family Practice, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Medical School — 1991
- Dalhousie University College Of Pharmacy, Undergraduate School — 1986
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Tufts Health Plan
- Universal American
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hilltop Family Practice
Hilltop Family Practice85 Main St, Somersworth, NH 03878 Existing Patients: (603) 692-6676
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Andrecyk?
Dr. A shoots from the hip, there is no guessing with him. He is a very well rounded provider and works with me to maintain my health.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gregory Andrecyk, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Andrecyk's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Andrecyk accepts your insurance.
Dr. Andrecyk frequently treats Limb Cramp, Ganglion Cyst, and Dyslipidemia.
Dr. Andrecyk's office is located at 85 Main St, Somersworth, NH 03878. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Frisbie Memorial Hospital
- Wentworth-douglass Hospital