Dr. Gregory Hagan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hagan's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Gregory Hagan, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Cambridge, MA. Dr. Hagan completed a residency at Boston Fltg/New Eng Med Ctr. He currently practices at Cha. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hagan is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Boston Fltg/New Eng Med Ctr, Internship Hospital
- Boston Fltg/New Eng Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Tufts U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hagan?
Dr Hagan's kind and fun approach to kids is amazing. His vast knowledge/experience are reassuring and his keen ability to relay the state of the science to the lay public is admirable. We've seen him for 9 years and every single interaction has been good.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hagan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hagan frequently treats Wellness Examination, Abdominal Pain, and Acne.
Dr. Hagan's office is located at 119 Windsor St, Cambridge, MA 02139. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hagan speaks Spanish, German, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Hagan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.