Dr. McNamara has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Gregory McNamara, MD is a anesthesiology specialist in Jacksonville, FL. Dr. McNamara completed a residency at Suny-Stony Brook University Medical Center, Dept Of Anesthesiology. He currently practices at East Coast Clinic and is affiliated with Ascension St. Vincent's Southside Hospital. Dr. McNamara is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- Suny-Stony Brook University Medical Center, Dept Of Anesthesiology, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center-Dept Of Neurology-Electrodiagnostic(Emg)/Neuromuscular Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1991
- University Of California San Francisco , Dept Of Occupational Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Union College, Undergraduate School — 1977
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
East Coast Clinic9889 Gate Pkwy N Ste 305, Jacksonville, FL 32246 Existing Patients: (904) 513-3954
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McNamara?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gregory McNamara, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. McNamara's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. McNamara accepts your insurance.
Dr. McNamara frequently treats Deep Brain Stimulation Evaluation, Evoked Potential Test, and Home Sleep Study.
Dr. McNamara's office is located at 9889 Gate Pkwy N Ste 305, Jacksonville, FL 32246. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension St. Vincent's Southside Hospital
- Mayo Clinic Hospital - Jacksonville
- Uf Health Shands Hospital