Dr. Gregory Mathien, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Knoxville, TN. Dr. Mathien completed a residency at S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital. and is affiliated with Physicians Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mathien is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
- 1 1422 Old Weisgarber Rd, Knoxville, TN 37909 Existing Patients: (865) 558-4400
- Knoxville Ortho Clin, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1991
- S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1987
- New York State U, College of Medicine - Upstate, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mathien?
My grandson (11) plays outfield & pitcher on a travel baseball team. He was experiencing pain in his elbow & then injured it also. When Dr. Mathien took him out of baseball for several weeks he was very upset but the Dr. handled him perfectly. He speaks directly to the patient in a manner they can understand showing great respect & understanding. Each visit, he took that extra moment to give him a "little life lesson". Not only is Dr. Greg Mathien an excellent physician, he is great person!
- Physicians Regional Medical Center