Dr. Gregory Gustafson, MD is a cardiology specialist in Maspeth, NY. Dr. Gustafson completed a residency at St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital Center New York Ny. He currently practices at NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Group Queens. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Group Queens7241 Grand Ave, Maspeth, NY 11378 (718) 457-5800
- St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital Center New York Ny, Chief Medical Resident, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital Center New York Ny, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital Center New York Ny, Residency Hospital — 1980
- St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital Center New York Ny, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons, Medical School — 1977
- Yale University, Undergraduate School — 1971
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gustafson?
He is an amazing Doctor who really knows about new procedures in Cardiovascular Medicine. Doctor G. also helps with putting you at ease with explaining everything and diagnosed my husband with a severe blockage and got him in the hospital the next day and saved his life. I am eternally grateful and have never had a Doctor who cares more about his patients.