Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Hand Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Gregory Alberton, MD is a orthopedic hand surgery specialist in San Diego, CA. Dr. Alberton completed a residency at Mayo Clinic-Rochester. He currently practices at Neighborhood Healthcare and is affiliated with Sharp Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Alberton is board certified in Hand Surgery.
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Residency Hospital — 1999
- University Of Chicago, Medical School — 1994
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Health Net of California
- Medicaid of California
- Pacific Foundation for Medical Care
- Self Pay
- Sharp Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Uc San Diego Health At Via Tazon16950 Via Tazon, San Diego, CA 92127 Existing Patients: (858) 499-2600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Alberton?
Awesome bedside manner. Looks directly at you as he explains the procedure he will be doing. Friendly and very approachable. Thank you for an outstanding, comfortable, trusting and faithful experience. I was totally at ease during the entire process.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Alberton has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Alberton frequently treats Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Osteoarthritis, and Carpal Tunnel Release.
Dr. Alberton's office is located at 16950 Via Tazon, San Diego, CA 92127. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Sharp Memorial Hospital