Dr. Levitin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Gregory Levitin, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Levitin completed a residency at Mount Sinai. He currently practices at New York Eye and Ear Infirmary Faculty Practice and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Levitin is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- Mount Sinai, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Mount Sinai, Internship Hospital — 1998
- University Of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Locals (any local)
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
New York Eye and Ear Infirmary Faculty Practice
Dean C. Polistina MD Pllc200 W 57th St Ste 1410, New York, NY 10019 Existing Patients: (212) 957-6933
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Levitin?
I am a 46 year old man and have been suffering from severe congestion and sinus headaches for years. My headaches got so bad and debilitating that I could not function as a human being. I went to see Dr. Gregory Levitin and after ordering a CT scan, he quickly diagnosed my issues. He clearly explained his plan to perform a balloon sinuplasty procedure in his office in NYC. The procedure was quick and painless. Dr. Levitin explained each step during the procedure, which made me feel very comfortable. My recovery took about 3 days after which I started to breath from my nose again, for the first time in 20 years. I highly recommend Dr. Levitin to everyone.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gregory Levitin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Levitin's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Levitin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Levitin frequently treats Sleep Apnea and Upper Respiratory Conditions.
Dr. Levitin's office is located at 200 W 57th St Ste 1410, New York, NY 10019. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Levitin speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- Roosevelt Hospital