Call (978) 373-3851 to make an appointment. Click here for more information.
Dr. Gregory Johnson, MD
Make an Appointment(978) 267-3195
Dr. Gregory Johnson, MD is a pain management specialist in Haverhill, MA. Dr. Johnson completed a residency at Stanford University Hospital. He currently practices at Associates in Orthopedics-Mass. General Brigham Community Partner and is affiliated with Holy Family Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Johnson is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Associates in Orthopedics-Mass. General Brigham Community Partner
French, Italian, Spanish
- Stanford University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Stanford Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Dartmouth Coll, Undergraduate School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Johnson?
Right after my Left shoulder surgery i felt the difference on my shoulder. I feel good with no pain and able to resume my workout activities. highly recommend Dr.Johnson, he is so professional and so is his staff.
- Holy Family Hospital
- Lawrence General Hospital
- Merrimack Valley Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Johnson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Gregory Johnson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Johnson's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Johnson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Johnson frequently treats Adhesive Capsulitis, Joint Pain, and Osteoarthritis of Hip and Thigh.
Dr. Johnson's office is located at 288 Groveland St, Haverhill, MA 01830. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Johnson speaks Spanish, French, and Italian. View profile to see all.