Dr. Gregory Hoover, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Harriman, TN. Dr. Hoover completed a residency at University of Texas At Houston / Medical School At Houston. He currently practices at East Tennessee Orthopedics and Sports and is affiliated with Cumberland Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hoover is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
East Tennessee Orthopedics and Sports
East Tennessee Orthopedics & Sports8035 Roane Medical Center Dr Ste 130, Harriman, TN 37748 Existing Patients: (865) 316-3650
- University of Texas At Houston / Medical School At Houston, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Memorial Hermann Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1988
- University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- University Of Tennessee, Undergraduate School
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
- Bureau of Workers' Compensation (BWC)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Golden Rule
- POMCO Group
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hoover?
I would absolutely recommend Dr. Hoover! He has been my Orthopedic doc since I moved to TN, five years ago. Previously, I have been treated by top Orthopedic specialists in the Mayo Clinic, and other Orthopedics who were top in their field; all things considered, it is my belief that Dr. Hoover is every bit as knowledgeable and capable, and he has a wonderful bedside manner! Dr. Hoover and his staff make going to the doctors an enjoyable experience!
- Cumberland Medical Center
- Roane Medical Center