Click here to compare with other Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiologists.
Dr. Gregory Feld, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in La Jolla, CA. Dr. Feld completed a residency at Wadsworth Va Hospital. He currently practices at UC San Diego Health and is affiliated with UCSD Medical Center - Hillcrest. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Feld is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Wadsworth Va Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Wadsworth Va Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Wadsworth VA Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1978
- University Of California At San Diego, Undergraduate School — 1973
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
UC San Diego Health
UC San Diego Health9434 MEDICAL CENTER DR, La Jolla, CA 92037 Existing Patients: (858) 657-7000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Feld?
I call him Dr. one and done ! He's an expert with ablation
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Feld has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Feld frequently treats Heart Conditions.
Dr. Feld's office is located at 9434 MEDICAL CENTER DR, La Jolla, CA 92037. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- UCSD Medical Center - Hillcrest