Click here to compare with other Oncology Specialists.
Dr. Gregory Ochsner, MD is a oncology specialist in Exton, PA. Dr. Ochsner completed a residency at New York University School Of Med. He currently practices at Centric Radiation Oncology PC and is affiliated with Chester County Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ochsner is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- New York University School Of Med, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Tulane U, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Tulane University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ochsner?
Dr. Ochsner and All his staff were exceptionally helpful. They explained my treatments and what to expect very well. My circumstance had me have my two grandchildren with me early in the morning for treatments and everyone was Kind and accommodating. My cancer treatment was successful and I'm ever grateful for the whole experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ochsner has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ochsner frequently treats Renal Neoplasms & Resection and Pancreatic Neoplasms.
Dr. Ochsner's office is located at 470 John Young Way Ste 400, Exton, PA 19341. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Chester County Hospital
- Paoli Hospital