Dr. Milmoe has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Gregory Milmoe, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Washington, DC. Dr. Milmoe completed a residency at Yale U Hosp. He currently practices at MGUH Department of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery and is affiliated with Medstar Georgetown University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Milmoe is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- Childrens Hospital of Pittsburgh of UPMC, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- Yale U Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania, Residency Hospital — 1976
- Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania, Internship Hospital — 1975
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
MGUH Department of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
MedStar Georgetown University Hospital3800 Reservoir Rd Nw Bldg Nw Fl Gorman, Washington, DC 20007 Existing Patients: (202) 444-8186
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Milmoe?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gregory Milmoe, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Milmoe's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Milmoe accepts your insurance.
Dr. Milmoe frequently treats Otitis Media, Outer Ear Infection, and Sleep Apnea.
Dr. Milmoe's office is located at 3800 Reservoir Rd Nw Bldg Nw Fl Gorman, Washington, DC 20007. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Medstar Georgetown University Hospital