Click here to compare with other Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists.
Dr. Gregory Milmoe, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Washington, DC. Dr. Milmoe completed a residency at Yale U Hosp. He currently practices at MGUH Department of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery and is affiliated with Medstar Georgetown University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Milmoe is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- Childrens Hospital of Pittsburgh of UPMC, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- Yale U Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, Residency Hospital — 1976
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, Internship Hospital — 1975
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Milmoe?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Milmoe has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Milmoe frequently treats Ultrasound, Thyroid, Home Sleep Study, and Carotid Ultrasound.
Dr. Milmoe's office is located at 3800 Reservoir Rd Nw Bldg Nw Fl Gorman, Washington, DC 20007. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Medstar Georgetown University Hospital
MGUH Department of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
MedStar Georgetown University Hospital3800 Reservoir Rd Nw Bldg Nw Fl Gorman, Washington, DC 20007 Existing Patients: (202) 444-8186