Dr. Gregory Dubel, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Dubel's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Gregory Dubel, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in East Providence, RI. Dr. Dubel completed a residency at Brown University. and is affiliated with Backus Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Rhode Island Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Brown University, Residency Hospital — 1998
- New York State U, College of Medicine - Upstate, Medical School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 20 Catamore Blvd, East Providence, RI 02914 Existing Patients: (401) 421-1924
Pratt Radiation Oncology
Tomorrow Fund Clinic593 Eddy St, Providence, RI 02903 Existing Patients: (401) 444-5184
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dubel?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dubel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dubel frequently treats Vascular Transcatheter Embolization, Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA), and Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT).
Dr. Dubel's office is located at 20 Catamore Blvd, East Providence, RI 02914. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dubel has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Backus Hospital
- The Miriam Hospital