Dr. Ardoin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Gregory Ardoin, MD is a cardiovascular & pulmonary disease specialist in Lafayette, LA. Dr. Ardoin completed a residency at Uab Hospital. He currently practices at Lafayette Unvsty Hsp/Clnc and is affiliated with Rapides Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- La St U Sch Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Uab Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1987
- La State Univ Sch Of Med In New Orleans, Medical School — 1984
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Lafayette Unvsty Hsp/Clnc
Lafayette Unvsty Hsp/Clnc2390 W Congress St, Lafayette, LA 70506 Existing Patients: (337) 261-6100
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ardoin?
Dr. Ardoin has been an excellent physician. When he told me I had stage 1 lung cancer, he immediately made arrangements to see a surgeon to have my cancer removed. He is very compassionate and I would definitely go to him again
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gregory Ardoin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ardoin's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ardoin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ardoin frequently treats Sleep Apnea, Asthma, and COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease).
Dr. Ardoin's office is located at 2390 W Congress St, Lafayette, LA 70506. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Rapides Regional Medical Center