Dr. Gregory Imperi, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Gainesville, FL. Dr. Imperi completed a residency at Shands Hospital University Of Florida. He currently practices at The Cardiac & Vascular Institute and is affiliated with Lake City Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Imperi is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
The Cardiac & Vascular Institute
- Shands Hospital University Of Florida, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Shands Hospital University Of Florida, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Shands Hospital at the University of Florida, Internship Hospital — 1982
- West Virginia University, Medical School — 1981
- Marshall University, Undergraduate School — 1974
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- ChoiceCare Network
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Staywell (Wellcare)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Imperi?
- Lake City Medical Center
- North Florida Regional Medical Center