Click here to compare with other Critical Care Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Gregory Howell, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Kansas City, MO. Dr. Howell completed a residency at University Mo Ks City School Of Med. He currently practices at Saint Lukes Pulmonary Specialists and is affiliated with Saint Luke's East Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Howell is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- University Mo Ks City School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- University Of Missouri--Kansas City School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2000
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Saint Lukes Pulmonary Specialists
Saint Luke's Midwest Pulmonary Consultants - Medical Plaza III4321 Washington St Ste 6000, Kansas City, MO 64111 Existing Patients: (816) 756-2255
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Howell?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Howell frequently treats Emphysema, COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease), and Wheezing.
Dr. Howell's office is located at 4321 Washington St Ste 6000, Kansas City, MO 64111. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Howell has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Luke's East Hospital
- Saint Luke's Hospital of Kansas City