Dr. Gregory Horner, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Pleasanton, CA. Dr. Horner completed a residency at Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center. He currently practices at Tri-Valley Orthopedic Specialists, Inc. and is affiliated with San Ramon Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Horner is board certified in Hand Surgery.
Tri-Valley Orthopedic Specialists, Inc.
Tri-Valley Orthopedic Specialists, Inc.4626 Willow Rd Ste 200, Pleasanton, CA 94588 Existing Patients: (925) 463-0470
Tri-Valley Orthopedic Specialists, Inc.5601 Norris Canyon Rd Ste 130, San Ramon, CA 94583 Existing Patients: (925) 275-1133
Tri-Valley Orthopedic Specialists, Inc.2180 W Grant Line Rd # 100, Tracy, CA 95377 Existing Patients: (209) 833-6821
- New England Combined Hand Surgery Program, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1993
- Northwestern Center Feinberg School of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net of California
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Horner?
My visit was with his DO. I didn’t see him at all. Although surprised that he didn’t step into the room. I was pleased with my visit with her once again. She was very knowledgeable of my injury and I appreciated her taking the time to figure out some treatments for me.
- San Ramon Regional Medical Center
- Stanford Health Care - ValleyCare Pleasonton
- Sutter Tracy Community Hospital