Dr. Gregory Hogle, DO is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Denver, CO. Dr. Hogle completed a residency at Detroit Osteopathic Hospital. He currently practices at Gregory A Hogle, DO, Ear, Nose and Throat Specialist and is affiliated with Rose Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Gregory A Hogle, DO, Ear, Nose and Throat Specialist
Main4600 Hale Pkwy Ste 450, Denver, CO 80220 (303) 333-2119
- Flint Osteopathic Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Detroit Osteopathic Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1982
- American Enterprise Group
- American Republic
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- National Elevator
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hogle?
I went to Dr. Hogle for a second opinion after a middle ear infection blew out my eardrum. I was in a great deal of pain after a trip to the ER then a visit to an ENT near my house. I felt this ENT was not interested in helping me and I needed help. This was right before the Covid19 breakout and luckily I was able to get in the same day. Dr. Hogle listened, cared, and partnered with me on a plan to get my hearing back. It was a long process but he took all of the necessary steps and reassured me that we would get this taken care of. It has been almost 7 weeks since the "blow out" of my eardrum and I am almost 100%. Dr. Hogle is experienced, well-informed, stays educated and up to date, and was the perfect partner in getting my health back. I highly recommend you see him if you are looking for someone who cares about your health.
- Rose Medical Center
- The Medical Center of Aurora