Dr. Gregory Haffner, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Hamden, CT. He currently practices at New England Retina Associates and is affiliated with Yale New Haven Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Haffner is board certified in Ophthalmology.
New England Retina Associates
New England Retina Associates2200 Whitney Ave Ste 300, Hamden, CT 06518 Existing Patients: (203) 288-2020
New England Retina Associates400 Bayonet St Ste 206, New London, CT 06320 Existing Patients: (203) 288-2020
New England Retina Associates5 Durham Rd Ste B1, Guilford, CT 06437 Existing Patients: (203) 458-0245
New England Retina Associates113 Salem Tpke Ste 3, Norwich, CT 06360 Existing Patients: (860) 887-6429
New England Retina Associates115 Technology Dr, Trumbull, CT 06611 Existing Patients: (800) 228-0843
New England Retina
New England Retina Associates143 Sound Beach Ave, Old Greenwich, CT 06870 Existing Patients: (203) 698-8880
- Hospital Of St Raphael, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland, Medical School — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Haffner?
Dr. Haffner is an excellent clinician and his bedside manner is very pleasant. He is patient and attentive and a pleasure to deal with. His office staff is wonderful! I happened upon him due to an emergency but if given the choice, I would choose him over and over again! I would recommend to friends and family if the need arises!
- Yale New Haven Hospital