Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. McKinnis accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gregory McKinnis, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. McKinnis completed a residency at U Okla. He currently practices at Midwest Pulmonary & Sleep Specialists, PC and is affiliated with Ssm Health Saint Anthony Hospital Oklahoma City. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McKinnis is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- Ou Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- U Okla, Residency Hospital — 1996
- National Naval Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Uniformed Services U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McKinnis?
Amazing doctor and staff! I wish all of my doctor's offices worked like this one!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. McKinnis frequently treats Sleep Apnea, Sleep Study, and Acidosis.
Dr. McKinnis' office is located at 608 Nw 9th St Ste 2100, Oklahoma City, OK 73102. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. McKinnis has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ssm Health Saint Anthony Hospital Oklahoma City
- SSM Health St. Anthony Hospital - Midwest
- Surgical Hospital Of Oklahoma