Dr. Gregory Gullo, MD is a interventional pain medicine specialist in West Linn, OR. Dr. Gullo completed a residency at Medocal College. He currently practices at Willamette Pain & Spine. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gullo is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- Baystate Mc/Tufts Sch Of Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Medocal College, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Mt Zion Hosp Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Mt Zion Hosp Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- Whitman College, Undergraduate School — 1975
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Moda Health
- Prime Health Services
- Providence Health Plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Regence BlueCross BlueShield of Oregon
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gullo?
Du Gullo has always taken the time to answer any questions I have asked He is so kind . I would not want anyone else doing my injections or ablaision therapy. I trust him. I will have to say making appointments and playing phone tag was very irratating and have been quite a bit better now.